Saturday 16 July 2011

Lets get it started...

Every day, somebody joins this wonderful world opening a new topic in order to introduce him/her. There is so much to say about me. Vijay is my name and that’s what I preferred people to call me and my full name is Vijay Krishnan a/l Jayaraman. I am 23 this year and I am just an ordinary student who is currently doing degree in Mass Communication in Segi University College, Kota Damansara. I have born on 14January 1988 in Kuala Lumpur.I am the eldest in my family and I have a sibling which is my sister. My early education was in S.R.K Air Panas, Kuala Lumpur and my secondary was in S.M.K Tinggi Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. I was raised to be a man by my mum because my father past away due to heart sickness on the year 1996.My mum is my world and I couldn’t imagine a day without her. All the things I wish to have is immediately in front of my eyes. Besides being a mother to me, she is also a very good friend to me. I recently broke up with my 4 years girlfriend and was having a hard time due to that situation; my mum consulted me and shows me a path to throw away the past feelings. You are the best mummy. I love to hang out with friends day and night but due to my degree year I am finding it difficult to spend more time for neither me nor having fun with people out there. I love to get to know people who are so inspiring and motivated. That’s the reason I am majoring in public relation to meet professionals out there and represent a company. Actually, I would like to stand in front of my mum with the achievements I have is my real dream. I am working harder day by day to reach there. I love everything about football and my favorite team is none other than Manchester United FC.I was supporting them since I was 10 years old. They are the best football club in the world for me because of the achievements they have and that’s what inspired me as well, supporting a club with so many achievements will motivate you somehow rather to be success like them one day. I am in body building as well; I take this and that to have a great shape of body. I am happy with the result so far after working out in the gym for a year and almost spend a lot for the nutrition and protein. Having a great personality will build your confidence to socialize out there and you will have the confidence in yourself. Anyone out there wants to have a great body figure; you are welcome to join me in Celebrity Fitness, Bangsar Village, trust me you will love yourself more. In future I would like to some extreme sport such as bungee jumping, explore the caves, diving and explore the beauty of the ocean, swim with whales or dolphins and many more. I am so eager to do this to get in close with the Mother Nature, study them and get to know them. Well, I will update more information soon, till then magandang bye( good bye in Filipino).

No comments:

Post a Comment